[WSBAPT] Old Deed of Trust On Property Transferred By Estate

Rob Wilson-Hoss rob at hctc.com
Wed Mar 18 12:55:29 PDT 2020

First option is always to talk the title company into eliminating that exception because they have no risk. If you can’t, try one or two more title companies.

I appreciate Eric’s cite to 61.24.110; I have tried it, but you need proof that it was paid. It sounds like that would be hard to come by.

Last resort is quiet title, expensive, time consuming, but it should be successful.

Rob

Robert D. Wilson-Hoss

Hoss & Wilson-Hoss, LLP

236 West Birch Street

Shelton, WA 98584

360 426-2999

www.hossandwilson-hoss.com

rob at hctc.com

This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the addressee, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or by telephone (call us collect at the number listed above) and immediately delete this message and any and all of its attachments.  Thank you.