[WSBAPT] Schwab Refuses to Recognize Community Property Agreement

Melinda mkgroutlaw at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 12:37:02 PDT 2020

If only it were less than $100,000 you could do small estate affidavit, but these accounts are probably too large...

Melinda

Misspelled from my iPhone, which spells as it pleases and is not grammar correctly.

Law Office of Melinda K Grout
PO Box 1360
Monroe, WA 98272
(360) 794-4322. Tel
(425) 744-6745. Fax

Notice:  This message is intended only for the addressee, and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, it is too late to stop reading, but please do not use it for any improper purpose.