[WSBAPT] Tax Attorney in Vancouver, WA

Jami Pannell jamipannell at 3Rlaw.org
Thu Mar 5 14:03:35 PST 2020

Greetings to the Hive,

My clients are in need of a tax attorney in Vancouver, WA.  I will pass
along all referrals received, including self-referrals.

Much appreciated!

Email.logo.square

  Jami Pannell, Attorney and Counselor at Law

  Wills + Trusts + Probate + Peaceful Family Law + Mediation +

  Adoption + Guardianship + Business Formation & Advising

  T: 360.442.4101
  F: 360.200.6799
   <mailto:jamipannell at 3Rlaw.org> jamipannell at 3Rlaw.org

  www.3Rlaw.org

Main Office/Mailing: 841A 12th Ave., Longview, WA 98632
Satellite Office: 201 NE Park Plaza Drive, Suite 200, Vancouver, WA 98684

This electronic message is confidential and is intended only for the use of
the individual to whom it is addressed. The information may also be legally
privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of
delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission
in error, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution
or reproduction of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender and delete the
message from your system.