[WSBAPT] Referral needed: Florida probate attorney-Brevard County if possible

Nestor Gorfinkel nestor at pplsweb.com
Tue Mar 3 21:09:22 PST 2020

If you want have them call me. I can take a look and if they need representation, i know attorneys on Central Fla.425-961-0519Nestor Gorfinkel, Esq.- Sent from my Samsung Device
-------- Original message --------From: Candace Wilkerson <cwilkerson at wongfleming.com> Date: 3/3/20  20:25  (GMT-08:00) To: WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com> Subject: [WSBAPT] Referral needed: Florida probate attorney-Brevard County if possible

Hi Listmates:

I have a client whose significant other is a beneficiary of a Florida probate estate, in Brevard County.  He received some pleadings indicating that the probate is about to be closed, and has some concerns about the way the estate was handled.
 I reviewed the documents and saw what might be some red flags, but since I’m not a Florida attorney I can’t say for sure.

He would like to consult with a Florida attorney to see if he needs representation.  All referrals will be passed on.

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Candace Wilkerson