[WSBAPT] Coronavirus and Flu

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Mon Mar 2 16:54:24 PST 2020

Greetings List -

Thank you to those who have replied to my earlier post.  As someone who
never took sick days because I was motivated by being the #1 billing
attorney in my firms, I have switched mentalities entirely now that I am my
own boss and responsible for everything.  Here is the message that was
crafted and is being shared with all of my upcoming appointments for the
near future:

To all clients and prospective clients:

As you have likely seen or heard, there is a virus going around called
Covid-19, which is a form of the Coronavirus. There are many unanswered
questions but there are many things that medical professionals are
recommending. As such, until further notice, we at the Law Offices of Brent
Williams-Ruth are putting forward the following protocols:

1) First and foremost - if you or anyone you know is sick, is feeling sick,
or has been sick in the last few days....please contact our office as soon
as practical and reschedule your appointment. We strive to be as healthy as
possible as we have clients in various stages of life....from clients with
newborn babies to those who are about to leave us. We do not want to be a
carrier for any ailment that may impact another - or ourselves. As such,
postponing for a later date will be our goal.

2) Please know that if Brent starts to feel that he has come down with
something, our office will immediately cancel all in-person appointments
for at least two days from the start of any concern. As a small business
owner, canceling appointments is a step not taken lightly. We hope that
should this situation arise that you will grant us some grace and be
willing to re-schedule. In some situations, alternative arrangements (such
as FaceTime or phone calls) may be suitable.

3) For appointments that do take place - please know that Brent will not be
shaking hands or (for appointments where there may be an existing
relationship) giving hugs. Maintaining a respectful distance will again
help reduce the potential exposure to any ailments that have not manifest
into fillings of sickness. Again, we say this in advance so that there will
be no feelings of disrespect/rudeness when we meet.

4) If you have any questions, please contact our office at any time.

*Brent Williams-Ruth*
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, a division of **BWR Consulting, PLLC*

Office/Scheduling Phone: (425) 830-5134

Direct Mobile: (206) 889-7919

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.Williams-RuthLaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrconsults> /

*As of July 1, 2019 - I began operating as the Law Offices of Brent
Williams-Ruth a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC. Please note the new
points of contact Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com and www.Williams-RuthLaw.com
<http://www.Williams-RuthLaw.com> *