[WSBAPT] California Bypass Trust

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Mon Mar 2 16:46:49 PST 2020

Diane,
It seems like Lovie's original question was about a California Irrevocable
Trust created at death of H and whether any part of that is considered by
Washington DOR on death of Wife, who will become resident of WA in the near
future. So how can there be any need for a WA estate tax return for H's
death?

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it's confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, it's too late to stop reading this message, but you may
not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.