[WSBAPT] employment lawyer for employee needed

Candace Wilkerson cwilkerson at wongfleming.com
Tue Jun 30 12:39:22 PDT 2020

Hi Diane,

I think my old boss, Timothy B. Wilson, still deals with employment issues.  He practices in Bonners Ferry, which is about 2 hours from Spokane, and 90 minutes from Coeur d'Alene.  He's not near Boise, but most likely attorneys are making virtual appearances in Idaho as well.

Timothy B. Wilson, Attorney at Law, PA

PO Box 3009
Bonners Ferry, ID 83805
(208) 267-1777<tel:(208)%20267-1777>
tbwilson at bonnersferrylaw.com

I suggest calling their office.  If he can't help, they should know of someone who can.

Best,
Candace Wilkerson

Court eService Email