[WSBAPT] Eviction Attorney Referral

Philip N. Jones pjones at duffykekel.com
Wed Jun 24 17:18:36 PDT 2020

Oh, I thought you were on the listserv.  I will forward.  Nothing surprising.
Phil

Philip N. Jones
Duffy Kekel LLP
Portland, OR
pjones at duffykekel.com
(503) 226-1371

On Jun 24, 2020, at 4:03 PM, Matt Yates <matt at yatesmarshall.com> wrote:

An attorney I work with in CO needs an eviction attorney in Seattle area.

I have cc’d myself on this message so please reply to that address with recommendations and, as always, self-referrals welcome.

Thanks all,
Matt

Matthew D. Yates
Attorney at Law