[WSBAPT] Property Law Question (Those Darn Scriveners)

Mark A. Morenz-Harbinger mark at harbingerandassociates.com
Tue Jun 23 09:55:29 PDT 2020

Thanks to everyone, online and off, for their responses to my property
law question.

For the record, Olympic Title and Escrow (Silverdale office) got me what
I needed in very short order. Highly recommend.

Best,
_Mark

--
Mark A. Morenz-Harbinger, Attorney-at-Law
HARBINGER LAW, PLLC // "See Success"

*~~> PLEASE VISIT out NEW WEBSITE at www.harbingerandassociates.com

NOTICE: HARBINGER LAW, PLLC  is a general civil law solo practitioner
serving the Seattle South Sound, Kitsap Peninsula area. This electronic
mail transmission is for the use of the named individual or entity to
which it is directed and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. It is not to be transmitted to or received by anyone other
than the named addressee (or a person authorized to deliver it to the
named addressee). It is not to be copied or forwarded to any
unauthorized persons. If you have received this electronic mail
transmission in error, delete it from your system without copying or
forwarding it, and without opening the attachment(s), if any, and notify
the sender of the error by replying via email or by calling Mark
Harbinger at (513) 364-0119 (collect), so that our address record can be
corrected.