[WSBAPT] Referral needed San Francisco probate

G. Geoffrey Gibbs ggibbs at andersonhunterlaw.com
Tue Jun 23 07:15:02 PDT 2020

Ignore my last.  I see it in the title.

G. Geoffrey Gibbs | Anderson Hunter Law Firm
2707 Colby Avenue, Ste. 1001  Everett, WA  98201
PO Box 5397, Everett, WA  98206-5397
Phone: (425) 252-5161 | Fax: (425) 258-3345
Direct Phone Line:  425-303-3101
ggibbs at andersonhunterlaw.com<mailto:ggibbs at andersonhunterlaw.com>
 www.andersonhunterlaw.com<http://www.andersonhunterlaw.com/>
This email message may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized use is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.