[WSBAPT] Will in safe deposit box

Rebecca King rebecca at nwelg.com
Mon Jun 15 15:40:47 PDT 2020

Steve,

Go to this website: https://www.probate-form.com/bformlist-cat/ The form regarding retrieving the Will from a safe deposit box is in the middle of the page.  I agree with Tom that you should consider having representation here.  There are plenty of minefields with the attorney serving as PR including whether the attorney got proper informed consent to name themselves in the document – see RPC 1.8, Comment 8.

Warmest regards,
Rebecca King
Attorney

Northwest Elder Law Group