[WSBAPT] Special Needs Trust -- debit card?

Robert R. Cole cole-gilday at stanwoodlaw.net
Wed Jun 10 10:30:54 PDT 2020

Thank, Maureen.  That looks better than Wirecard, which was what I was
looking at.

DUE TO COVID-19 OUR OFFICE CURRENTLY CLOSED TO *_IN-PERSON_*
APPOINTMENTS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. WE ARE CONDUCTING PHONE AND/OR VIDEO
CONFERENCE APPOINTMENTS. EMAILS WILL BE MONITORED. THANK YOU AND STAY
HEALTHY.

Very Truly Yours,

Robert R. Cole

Law Office of Cole & Gilday, P.C.

10101 - 270th St. NW

Stanwood, WA 98292

(360) 629-2900 (Telephone)

(360) 629-0220 (Fax)

This message contains confidential and privileged information that is
intended only for the named recipient(s).Unless you are the named
recipient or authorized agent thereof, you are prohibited from reading,
copying, distributing or otherwise disseminating such information.If you
receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.