[WSBAPT] Off-Topic Referral -Pierce County ARY Petition

Eden Rubenstein Toner attorneytoner at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 8 15:45:39 PDT 2020

TeamChild in Tacoma may be able to provide some names of attorneys. (253) 274-9929.

I believe there is also a WSBA Juvenile Law Section that may have resources.

Eden Rubenstein Toner

Attorney at Law

21301 Hwy 410 E, #140

Bonney Lake, WA  98391

Phone 206-953-4485

     IMPORTANT:  This e-mail message is intended to be confidential, only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please notify me by return e-mail, then destroy all copies of the message and its attachments, if any.  Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

     NOTE:  My email is not encrypted.  Please contact me before sending sensitive information.