[WSBAPT] Refund not processed/Able to Close File?

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Fri Jun 5 06:44:40 PDT 2020

Good Morning!

I did call the Ethics Hotline. Because this are NOT IOLTA funds, they
directed me to read  RCW 63.29 - and determine whether these would be
considered unclaimed funds to send to the DOR. They also suggested that I
thread the needle of RPC 1.6 to contact family members who's information I
got through the estate planning process to verify that I have the proper
contact information but disclose nothing other than I am their attorney and
was working with them on some projects.

*Brent Williams-Ruth*
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, a division of **BWR Consulting, PLLC*

Office/Scheduling Phone: (425) 830-5134

Direct Mobile: (206) 889-7919

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.Williams-RuthLaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrconsults> /

*As of July 1, 2019 - I began operating as the Law Offices of Brent
Williams-Ruth a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC. Please note the new
points of contact Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com and www.Williams-RuthLaw.com
<http://www.Williams-RuthLaw.com> *