[WSBAPT] Lisa Schuchman

Melinda mkgroutlaw at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 12:35:30 PDT 2020

Lisa was generous with her thoughts and experience. Quite a loss.

MELINDA K. GROUT, PS,  Retired

PLEASE NOTE:  As of April 15, 2020, this office began operating as:

email:        paige at buurstralaw.com
Monroe office:
        211 W Hill Street,  Monroe, WA 97272
        phone:     360.794.4322
Snohomish office:
        116 Avenue A, Ste A, Snohomish, WA 98290
        phone:      360.862.5900
Fax:           360.282.6764
website:   www.buurstralaw.com