[WSBAPT] Off topic - speeding ticket

Marilyn Kliman marilyn at marilynjklimanlaw.com
Wed Jun 3 12:26:21 PDT 2020

John Rongerude

 <https://www.google.com/search?q=john+rongerude&oq=rongerude&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3.4700j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8> (425) 893-8200

Marilyn J.Kliman

Marilyn J. Kliman Law, PLLC

908 Raccoon Point Rd

Eastsound, WA  98245

206.499.0993 <tel:206.499.0993>

Marilyn at MarilynJKlimanLaw.com <mailto:Marilyn at MarilynJKlimanLaw.com>

www.MarilynJKlimanLaw.com <http://www.marilynjklimanlaw.com/>

NOTICE: Information contained in this email may be confidential and/or legally protected from disclosure. Our understanding is that intended recipients consent to use of e-mail unless we are notified otherwise in writing. If you are not the intended recipient, nor an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.