[WSBAPT] Storage Facility for Works of Art

wickertlaw wickertlaw at comcast.net
Mon Jun 1 20:03:39 PDT 2020

Thanks. Two other attorneys recommended Artech.  Must be good. I gave client the info. Thanks Maureen Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Eden Rubenstein Toner <attorneytoner at earthlink.net> Date: 6/1/20  6:46 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: 'WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv' <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com> Subject: Re: [WSBAPT] Storage Facility for Works of Art Maureen, try Artech Seattle:    https://artechseattle.com/ Eden Rubenstein TonerAttorney at Law21301 Hwy 410 E, #140Bonney Lake, WA  98391Phone 206-953-4485     IMPORTANT:  This e-mail message is intended to be confidential, only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please notify me by return e-mail, then destroy all copies of the message and its attachments, if any.  Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.     NOTE:  My email is not encrypted.  Please contact me before sending sensitive information.  From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com [mailto:wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com] On Behalf Of Maureen WickertSent: Monday, June 01, 2020 12:44 PMTo: 'WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv'Subject: [WSBAPT] Storage Facility for Works of Art Can anyone recommend a company who stores works of art?  My client has several signed Ansel Adams pieces.  Very truly yours,Maureen A. Wickert, Attorney at Law 14900 Interurban Avenue South, Suite 255        Tukwila, WA 98168       Phone: 206-859-5502         Fax: 206-260-9005     www.wickertlawoffice.com       wickertlaw at comcast.netThis electronic message contains information which may be confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify me by telephone or by email immediately.