[WSBAPT] Federal Way Estate Planning Attorney Recommendation?

attorneytoner attorneytoner at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 1 14:02:40 PDT 2020

I can help. Just moved from Federal Way but still have clients there.This email is intended to be confidential between attorney and client. If you have received it in error, please reply to me and then delete it. Thank you.Note: This email is not encrypted. Eden Rubenstein Toner206.953.4485Attorneytoner at earthlink.net
-------- Original message --------From: Sandy.Cairns at wellsfargo.com Date: 6/1/20  1:48 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com Subject: [WSBAPT] Federal Way Estate Planning Attorney Recommendation?

Good afternoon,

I trust you are all staying well.

An 88 year old client would prefer to meet in person with someone near his home in Federal Way for estate planning. Does anyone have a recommendation?

Thank you.
Kindest regards,
Sandy
Sandy Cairns
Best number to reach me is my cell 425-577-8212
Senior Vice President - Senior Wealth Planning Strategist

Mountain Northwest/Regional Wealth Planning

Wells Fargo Private Bank │ 205 108th Avenue NE, Suite 600│ Bellevue, WA 98004

MAC P6478-061
Tel 425.362.1855 │ Cell 425.577.8212 | Fax 425.362.1910
sandy.cairns at wellsfargo.com

If you have an immediate need, please call our dedicated Private Bank Service Team. They are available
 24/7 at 1-877-646-8560.
Wells Fargo Wealth Management provides products and services through Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. and its various affiliates and subsidiaries.
 This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message
 in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply email and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

Wells Fargo & Company and its affiliates do not provide legal advice. Please consult your legal and tax advisors to determine how this
 information may apply to your own situation. Whether any planned tax result is realized by you depends on the specific facts of your own situation at the time your tax return is filed.