[WSBAPT] inheritance restricted to blood line

Philip N. Jones pjones at duffykekel.com
Fri Jul 31 13:18:49 PDT 2020

Very good point.
Phil Jones

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> On Behalf Of Jill H. Sasser
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2020 11:40 AM
To: WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: Re: [WSBAPT] inheritance restricted to blood line

I agree with Phil.  Sometimes I also ask the clients if they have discussed this plan with their children (especially their son).  Often, after that conversation with their son, or when faced with the idea of that conversation, they miraculously change their minds.  ☺

Jill H. Sasser | Attorney at Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D6673D.1FE86C00]
805 Broadway Street, Suite 1000
P.O. Box 1086
Vancouver, WA 98666-1086
T: 360-816-2534 | T: 503-283-3393 | F: 360-816-2535
www.landerholm.com<http://www.landerholm.com>

Landerholm, P.S. is committed to following the recommendations and requirements regarding COVID-19 as outlined by various government agencies.
We are working and available to assist you by phone, video conferencing and through email. For the time being we’ve modified our daily operations but closed our office to the public.