[WSBAPT] Intestate estate with felon as only heir at law

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Wed Jul 22 10:38:11 PDT 2020

David -

I had a similar situation and treated it (to be delicate) as a declination.
The statement being that the Beneficiary is the only heir and that they
decline to serve but have no objection to the appointment of Jane Doe.  The
Court had no problem at all granting that. It my situation it was also
about three months after passing before they contacted my office so there
was the fact no one else had stepped forward.

Best of luck!

Brent

*Brent Williams-Ruth*
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, a division of **BWR Consulting, PLLC*

Office/Scheduling Phone: (425) 830-5134

Direct Mobile: (206) 889-7919

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.Williams-RuthLaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrconsults> /

*As of July 1, 2019 - I began operating as the Law Offices of Brent
Williams-Ruth a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC. Please note the new
points of contact Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com and www.Williams-RuthLaw.com