[WSBAPT] Intestate estate with felon as only heir at law

Marcus Fry mfry at lyon-law.com
Wed Jul 22 10:27:06 PDT 2020

David:
I don’t think you need a TEDRA.  Just the heir’s consent to the adult sponsor serving as PR.  He could simply join in the petition to appoint.  You are right at the end of the statute it provides for the appointment of “any suitable person” and this appears to fit your situation as there appears to be no one else suitable.

Marcus J. Fry
Lyon, Weigand & Gustafson, P.S.