[WSBAPT] Italian Probate with property in US

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Thu Jul 16 08:28:54 PDT 2020

There should be a beneficiary designation with ML that would make it a non probate asset; I would be happy to assist, especially if it requires a trip to Italy😊  which may be illegal right now, but surely won’t be sometime soon😊

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173
Shoreline Office: 19944 Ballinger Way NE
                                Shoreline, WA 98155
Sultan Office:        423 Main
                                 Sultan, WA 98294

Phone: 206 367 5000; fax: 206 367 4005