[WSBAPT] disclaimer template

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Thu Jul 16 08:10:53 PDT 2020

Jenna: be very, very careful with that.  The disclaimer statute states what a disclaimer accomplishes.  I don’t believe it allows the disclaimant to direct what happens to the inheritance disclaimed.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173
Shoreline Office: 19944 Ballinger Way NE
                                Shoreline, WA 98155
Sultan Office:        423 Main
                                 Sultan, WA 98294

Phone: 206 367 5000; fax: 206 367 4005