[WSBAPT] Pierce County Small Probate Referral

John Sullivan jsullivan at DLJSLAW.COM
Thu Jul 9 15:00:54 PDT 2020

Listmates:

I have a former client I did a small bit of probate work for about four years ago for his girlfriend's mother's estate. He now needs help probating the girlfriend's estate - she died last October I believe. He's apparently tried to proceed pro se and is running into snags at Pierce Superior. My plate is full at the moment and I don't feel like doing a clean up job in Pierce. If anyone is willing to take this on, it shouldn't be a huge project and to my recollection there's enough value in real estate to get you paid in the end. Let me know if anyone feels like taking this on, The former client lives on Vashon. I will put him directly in touch with anyone who expresses interest.
Best regards,
John J. Sullivan<mailto:dlyons at lyonslawoffices.com>,
Attorney

Lyons | Sullivan
10655 NE 4th Street, Suite 704
Bellevue, WA  98004
425*451*2400 tel 425-451-7385 fax
www.dljslaw.com<http://www.dljslaw.com/>

Confidentiality Notice
This email transmission is intended only for the addressee named above.  It contains information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from use and disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, or dissemination of this transmission or the taking of any action in reliance on its contents or other use is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy the original and notify us by telephone immediately.  Thank you for your cooperation