[WSBAPT] Referral Needed - Remote Notary

Sarah Smith sesmith at ballardlawyers.com
Tue Jul 7 10:30:07 PDT 2020

I have used Notarize.com a couple of times in similar situations with success.

Good luck
Sarah E. Smith, Esq.
MULLAVEY, PROUT, GRENLEY & FOE, LLP
2401 N.W. SIXTY-FIFTH
P.O. Box 70567
SEATTLE, WASHINGTON  98127
(206) 789-2511 ext. 1124
FAX:  (206) 789-4484
sesmith at ballardlawyers.com<mailto:sesmith at ballardlawyers.com>

NOTE: I will be out of the office from Thursday, July 9th – Tuesday, July 14th, 2020.