[WSBAPT] Social security and life insurance proceeds

mimi at sanjuanlaw.com mimi at sanjuanlaw.com
Wed Jan 29 09:30:08 PST 2020

All,

Potential client wants an attorney to write a letter to potential client,
stating that life insurance proceeds and social security benefits received
by potential client are legally protected against creditors who might want
to go after potential client, and why.  Potential client cited two RCWs and
one USC to me for this proposition.  I have not looked into this.

I would like to refer out to an attorney who can do this.  All names will be
passed along.  Thank you!

Mimi M. Wagner

Attorney at Law
 <mailto:mimi at sanjuanlaw.com> mimi at sanjuanlaw.com
Phone (360) 378-6234
Fax (360) 378-6244
 <http://www.sanjuanlaw.com/> www.sanjuanlaw.com

This email is sent by a law office and contains information that may be
privileged and confidential, or protected by the work product doctrine.  If
you believe that it has been sent to you in error, do not read it. Please
notify the sender that you have received the message in error, and then
delete it.  To comply with IRS rules, we must tell you that if this message
contains advice relating to federal taxes, that advice was not intended to
be used, and cannot be used, for avoiding penalties that may be imposed
under federal tax law.