[WSBAPT] Referral for Probate Litigation

David Faber david at faberfeinson.com
Wed Jan 22 15:37:46 PST 2020

I'm looking for a referral. Here are some operative details:

I prepared a restatement of a trust for a married couple about a month
before one of them died, and now the survivor is being threatened by the
decedent trustor's children (born prior to the marriage to the survivor),
claiming that the decedent was not of sound mind at the time the
restatement was executed. As a result, I foresee that I will be called as a
witness in any litigation that proceeds with this matter (which, the
decedent was certainly of sound mind and judgment, which I will be happy to
testify about) and, accordingly, I am now looking to refer the now-former
client/survivor to another attorney for representation.

*I am specifically looking for a referral on the west-side of the Salish
Sea (e.g. Kitsap or Clallam County, as Jefferson County is pretty well
tapped-out on this one at this point in time*).

Self-referrals are acceptable.

Best,
David J. Faber
Faber Feinson PLLC
210 Polk Street, Suite 1
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360) 379-4110

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,
please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and destroy the copy you received.***