[WSBAPT] Referral needed (Seattle area)

Candace Wilkerson cwilkerson at wongfleming.com
Fri Jan 17 14:00:09 PST 2020

Hi Listmates,

I'm not quite sure what to call this request for a referral.  I'm looking for someone who'd be willing to talk with a potential client about what sounds like a wire fraud case.  She lost a great deal of money in a scam, and it sounds as though one of the banks who sent the money did not follow proper procedure.  So she may want (if evidence allows) to demand compensation from the bank.  I am conflicted out and can't help.

The client is in the Redmond area, but probably would be willing to work with anyone who might be able to consult with her.

Any referrals/self-referrals?  All will be passed on.

Thanks,
Candace Wilkerson