[WSBAPT] trust services in olympia

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Wed Jan 15 09:15:19 PST 2020

If you are looking for a service provider, I have had several successful dealings with Northwest Trustee & Management Services, LLC which is based out of Spokane and Boise but travel as needed and work in multiple states.  No physical presence to my knowledge.

One reason I like them in particular is the ability to use an outside FA so the clients FA, if any, can remain part of the team.

I have also had success with WA Trust, Trust Services and US Bank,

Best of Luck,