[WSBAPT] access to digital content

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Mon Jan 13 17:43:52 PST 2020

This is a personal issue for me. In fact a bill to amend this law was so paired by my rep last session and is back up this year.

Happy to talk about my experience with how courts have treated the issue.

Brent Williams-Ruth
Attorney-At-Law

Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC

Office/Scheduling Phone: (425) 830-5134

Direct Mobile: (206) 889-7919

e-mail / website / facebook /

As of July 1, 2019 - I began operating as the Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC. Please note the new points of contact Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com and www.Williams-RuthLaw.com