[WSBAPT] pleadings to probate lost will

Sheila Ridgway sheila at ridgwaylawgroup.com
Thu Feb 27 11:44:49 PST 2020

Hi Mike,

We've handled these before.

We can send you over some pleadings.

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> On Behalf Of Mike Winslow
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2020 11:21 AM
To: WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: [WSBAPT] pleadings to probate lost will

After 38 years of law practice, I have a probate involving a lost original will. We have a photo copy, with signatures, including witnesses. Preparing attorney is retired. Surviving spouse says she thinks attorney sent them the originals, but she cannot find them, nor a transmittal letter from attorney. Spouse had the photo copy in her possession. Says she and H had not been to an attorney to make changes or new wills since the time of creating the Will for which there is a copy. Seems straight forward enough.

If someone could share a copy of their petition and order, together with supporting pleadings that would be most appreciated.
M.

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com<mailto:Mike at winslegal.com>

This message is from an attorney, so it's confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, it's too late to stop reading this message, but you may not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.