[WSBAPT] Ancillary Probate (But, no other Probate case)

John J. Sullivan, Esq. sullaw at comcast.net
Wed Feb 19 22:10:40 PST 2020

Inge:

My RLTs usually have a situs clause authorizing trustee to change choice of law if situs is changed. Check for that. Assuming the Grantor(s) is(are) still alive and competent, barring a change of situs clause I would generally do a restatement using my document and choosing WA law. My least favorite task is taking responsibility for someone else’s document.

John J. Sullivan