[WSBAPT] Referrals for professional trustees in Vancouver, WA area needed

Matt Yates matt at yatesmarshall.com
Fri Feb 14 15:33:30 PST 2020

Jon,
CCBA put on a CLE the other day and I asked the room for referrals for professional fiduciaries.  I have referred Jennifer Davison of Tandem Fiduciary Services to my clients and also John Nord.  John may be nearing retirement so check with him before you refer if you are interested.  The other names folks in the room offered were Karen Webber, Joshua Popps, and Terry Greenen.  I make no representation as to whether any of them still do this, they were just the names that others provided.  The clients that I have referred to Jennifer Davison have all been very satisfied.

Good Luck,
Matt

Matthew D. Yates
Attorney at Law