[WSBAPT] Need Snohomish County Referrals

Andrekita Silva ak at seattle-silvalaw.com
Thu Feb 13 19:50:05 PST 2020

  Sara,

About two years ago, I used Sarah Wolverton, a Windemere agent,  to
sell a condo in Mill Creek.

Sarah Wolverton
11411 NE 124th St., Suite 110
Kirkland, Washington 98034
425-820-5151

The real property had been purchased about 6 months before the death
of the purchaser.  He had purchased alot of options that we were told
didn't add value, just appeal.  The house had been empty for about 6
month when we went to put it on the market, so no furniture, nothing
in it. A couple agents turned down the opportunity to list, said it
would probably sell as a loss. They didn't want to put out their own
money to take photos or do whatever agents do to prepare for a listing.

Eventually, there were other complications but  this windemere agent,
Sarah, accepted the listing, promising she could sell it for a net
profit.  The sale of the house at a net profit would be the difference
between solvency and insolvency for the estate.

Sarah put in some furniture and art, and sold it at a modest net
profit within 30 days.

So, I would give her high marks. I think she sells in Everett, too.

andrekita
Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2000
Seattle, Washington 98101
206-224-8288
www.seattle-silvalaw.com

Quoting Sara M <sara.l.mcculloch at gmail.com>:

> Snohomish County estate attorneys:
>
>     My client is a DPOA agent for her mom.  She is cleaning up her
> mom's hoarded house in Everett and needs to sell it. Need
> recommendations for an awesome realtor in Everett who can jump in
> and get this house sold.  My client is realistic on price.  Also
> would love any recommendations on clean up companies and locksmiths
> used before with good results.
>
>     Thank you!
>
>     Sara McCulloch Law PLLC[1]
> Sara McCulloch, Attorney at Law
> PO Box 4519, Rollingbay, WA 98061
> (206) 842-5841
> Estate Planning | Probate | Guardianship
> Special Needs Planning | Elder Law

Links:
------
[1]