[WSBAPT] Intestate estate- missing heir- procedure question

Sarah J. Dion SDion at skellengerbender.com
Thu Feb 13 14:23:11 PST 2020

In my case, the Administrator is not a resident of WA and neither is the missing heir. There is no family that is local and no friends of the decedent, who was quite elderly.

Sarah Jael Dion
skellenger bender
ATTORNEY
TRUST AND ESTATE PRACTICE
Estate Planning | Probate

PHONE 206.623.6501 | FAX 206.447.1973
sdion at skellengerbender.com|<mailto:sdion at skellengerbender.com%7C>www.skellengerbender.com<http://www.skellengerbender.com/>
1301 Fifth Ave., Suite 3401 | Seattle, WA 98101