[WSBAPT] Beneficiary Location Services - Seeking Addresses for known beneficiaries

msafren at jennylinglaw.com msafren at jennylinglaw.com
Tue Dec 22 10:07:43 PST 2020

Hello Esteemed Colleagues:

I have a client that is seeking to open probate, however there are a number
of beneficiaries whose addresses are unknown so they cannot be served for
notice of the hearing to open probate.

Does anyone have  ready and affordable resources for locating several
beneficiaries?  I've heard of heirsearch.com and I was wondering if anyone
had any thoughts on this service or other resources that they preferred for
searching for locating known beneficiaries so we can provide the required
notice to open probate.

Thanks so much!

Please note that our office will be closed on Christmas Day and New Years
Day. Additionally, I will be out off office  December 28, 2020 - December
31, 2020.

Warmest regards,

Michael S. Safren, Esq.
Attorney at Law

14900 Interurban Ave. S., Ste. 280 | Seattle, WA 98168
11900 NE 1st St., Bldg. G - Ste. 300 |  Bellevue, WA 98005
P: (206) 859-5098 | E:  <mailto:msafren at jennylinglaw.com>
msafren at jennylinglaw.com
 <http://www.jennylinglaw.com/> www.jennylinglaw.com |
<http://www.facebook.com/jennylinglaw/> facebook.com/jennylinglaw/

This communication, including attachments, may contain information that is
confidential and protected by the attorney/client or other privileges. It
constitutes non-public information intended to be conveyed only to the
designated recipient(s). If the reader or recipient of this communication is
not the intended recipient, an employee or agent of the intended recipient
who is responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, or you
believe that you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately by return e-mail and promptly delete this e-mail,
including attachments without reading or saving them in any manner. The
unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this
e-mail, including attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Receipt by
anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not a waiver of any
attorney/client or other privilege.