[WSBAPT] Probate/EP Attorney Opening in Vancouver, WA

Thomas Hackett thomas at nwlegacylaw.com
Mon Dec 21 09:27:04 PST 2020

Hi Colleagues-

We are looking to add another probate and estate planning attorney to our
team. Any suggestions you have with people for us to connect with are
appreciated. We are an Estate Planning and Probate Law Firm located on
Officers Row in Vancouver. We currently have 11 people on our team, which
includes 2 attorneys and we are looking to make that 3 attorneys.

In terms of qualifications, we are more interested in finding a cultural
fit with a person who works well with our entire team. That said, we need a
person who is at least licensed in Oregon or Washington, and we would ask
for the person to be open to getting licensed in the other state. If the
person had a Tax LLM, then we could provide work challenges to meet that
level of education.

The person could be a new attorney, an attorney with relevant or related
experience to probate or estate planning, or an attorney looking to
transition to this area of practice. The attorney will have a high level of
support from non-attorney team members. If the person is new to this area
of practice, then we would plan to have them start with more probate and
trust administration work than estate planning.

A strong connection to the Vancouver area is also a big plus, as most of
our clients are from the Vancouver area. Our timing for hiring is somewhat
open ended. We could hire someone in the next few weeks or several months
from now. And if a person wanted to start the relationship off by doing
some contract work with legal research, we would also be open to that.

Again, we appreciate any people who you may think of to connect us with.

 Thomas A. Hackett
 Attorney
 nwlegacylaw.com | 360-975-7770