[WSBAPT] Possible TEDRA Referral

chris at hendry-law.com chris at hendry-law.com
Fri Dec 18 13:25:05 PST 2020

Hello Everyone,

I was contacted with a possible TEDRA issue I would like to refer out. The
case involves an elderly parent with Alzheimer's who was possibly separated
from family by one of her children. If anyone is interested, let me know,
and I can provide some more information. Have a great weekend!

Respectfully,

Chris Hendry

Hendry Law, PLLC

1001 S. Yakima Ave., Suite 1, Tacoma, WA 98405
(253) 441-7826
 <mailto:chris at hendry-law.com> chris at hendry-law.com
 <http://www.hendry-law.com/> www.hendry-law.com

The information contained in this e-mail communication is privileged and/or
entity named above. If the reader of this communication is not the intended
copying of this communication or the information contained herein is
please immediately notify me by return e-mail and then delete this e-mail
from your system. Thank you.