[WSBAPT] request for referral

Steven Matyas smatyas at curranfirm.com
Fri Dec 4 10:41:52 PST 2020

Rod,

I would be happy to assist these clients. We’re right in downtown Kent.
Steven Matyas
CURRAN LAW FIRM
555 West Smith Street
Kent, WA 98032
Main: 253 852 2345
Fax: 253 852 2030
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL transmission is confidential. It may also be subject to the attorney-client privilege or be privileged work product or proprietary information. This information is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution (other than to the addressee(s)), copying or taking of any action because of this information is strictly prohibited.