[WSBAPT] Seeking Car-Accident Defense Referral

Marilyn Kliman marilyn at marilynjklimanlaw.com
Thu Dec 3 11:17:36 PST 2020

Great guy (goes by "Charb")...  Mention I sent you if you proceed, please

Michael Charbonneau

Bridge Law

23607 HIGHWAY 99, SUITE 3A

EDMONDS, WA 98026

SEATTLE: 206-443-3232

EDMONDS: 425-678-0436

TACOMA: 253-572-2121

FAX: 425-582-0819

Marilyn J.Kliman

Marilyn J. Kliman Law, PLLC

908 Raccoon Point Rd

Eastsound, WA  98245

206.499.0993 <tel:206.499.0993>

Marilyn at MarilynJKlimanLaw.com <mailto:Marilyn at MarilynJKlimanLaw.com>

www.MarilynJKlimanLaw.com <http://www.marilynjklimanlaw.com/>

NOTICE: Information contained in this email may be confidential and/or
legally protected from disclosure. Our understanding is that intended
recipients consent to use of e-mail unless we are notified otherwise in
writing. If you are not the intended recipient, nor an employee or agent
unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.