[WSBAPT] Reminder - Annual WSBA Probate and Trust CLE this Friday!

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Wed Dec 2 14:26:49 PST 2020

Yes - the WSBA sent out an email 21 hours ago updating that they are still
working on getting the website repaired.

For CLE registration - • CLE Store and registration: email CLE at wsba.org

and they can assist.

Thank you!
Brent

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (preferred pronoun: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Address Effective December 1, 2020:** 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214;
Federal Way, WA 98003*

Office/Scheduling Phone: (425) 830-5134

Direct Mobile: (206) 889-7919

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /