[WSBAPT] Will Search - Gregory Winston Brooks

Visoria, Lauren M. VisoriaL at LanePowell.com
Wed Dec 2 10:56:20 PST 2020

Good morning,

Please pardon the interruption - we are looking for the will of Gregory Winston Brooks of Oak Harbor, Washington. The will could have been made any time between May 1981 and June 2012. If you have any information regarding the existence or whereabouts of the will, please contact me at visorial at lanepowell.com<mailto:visorial at lanepowell.com>.

Thank you,

Lauren

[https://www.lanepowell.com/portalresource/LP_Logo_Bold_CMYK-105x55.png]
LAUREN M. VISORIA
Associate  Bio<https://www.lanepowell.com/Our-People/Lauren-M-Visoria> | vCard<https://www.lanepowell.com/Our-People/Lauren-M-Visoria.vcf>
visorial at lanepowell.com<mailto:visorial at lanepowell.com>
D 206.223.7396  C 206.305.0271
LANEPOWELL.COM
<https://www.lanepowell.com>

This message is private or privileged. If you are not the person for whom this message is intended, please delete it and notify me immediately, and please do not copy or send this message to anyone else.