[WSBAPT] Fwd: Referral re Pierce County HOA

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Tue Dec 1 14:04:35 PST 2020

When I was President of my HOA and we needed legal counsel of a full
service nature, including challenges to our CC&Rs, we went with Dianne
Conway at Gordon Thomas Honeywell.  DConway at gth-law.com

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (preferred pronoun: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Address Effective December 1, 2020:** 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214;
Federal Way, WA 98003*

Office/Scheduling Phone: (425) 830-5134

Direct Mobile: (206) 889-7919

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /