[WSBAPT] Personal Representative Charges a Percent of the Estate as Personal Representative Fee

G. Geoffrey Gibbs ggibbs at andersonhunterlaw.com
Tue Dec 1 10:32:14 PST 2020

A percentage fee would not be approved in most of the counties in which I practice (absent a specific authorizing provision in the will).

G. Geoffrey Gibbs | Anderson Hunter Law Firm
2707 Colby Avenue, Ste. 1001  Everett, WA  98201
PO Box 5397, Everett, WA  98206-5397
Phone: (425) 252-5161 | Fax: (425) 258-3345
ggibbs at andersonhunterlaw.com<mailto:ggibbs at andersonhunterlaw.com>
 www.andersonhunterlaw.com<http://www.andersonhunterlaw.com/>
This email message may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized use is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.