[WSBAPT] Alternatives to bond

Sarah J. Dion SDion at skellengerbender.com
Fri Aug 21 12:11:29 PDT 2020

Hi Eric-

I have a probate in which we offered a blocking scheme as an alternative to bond. PGAL wanted bond and my client, the PR, did not want to have to post it. The Court was happy to sidestep the fight over bond in favor of this plan. We blocked cash accounts except for one, with a certain amount of $ in it for administration expenses. And the bank followed the court order, easy peasy.

Sarah Jael Dion
skellenger bender
ATTORNEY
TRUST AND ESTATE PRACTICE
Estate Planning | Probate

PHONE 206.623.6501 | FAX 206.447.1973
sdion at skellengerbender.com|<mailto:sdion at skellengerbender.com%7C>www.skellengerbender.com<http://www.skellengerbender.com/>
1301 Fifth Ave., Suite 3401 | Seattle, WA 98101