[WSBAPT] referral request

Nestor Gorfinkel nestor at pplsweb.com
Fri Aug 21 07:46:07 PDT 2020

Funny. Typically the same people that hate lawyers and find lawyers the offspring of female pitbulls (unless of course its to their benefit). Stepping down from my soap box.Nestor Gorfinkel, Esq.- Sent from my Samsung Device
-------- Original message --------From: "T. Dowell" <teedowell at aol.com> Date: 8/21/20  07:28  (GMT-08:00) To: WSBAPT at lists.wsbarppt.com, elder-law-section at list.wsba.org, guardianshipelderlaw at lists.kcba.org, realpropertyprobatetrustlaw at lists.kcba.org Subject: [WSBAPT] referral request

PC needs a (and I quote) "female pitbull divorce attorney" on Eastside/Bellevue area.

Any referrals appreciated and will be passed along.

Theresa E. Dowell

DOWELL LAW OFFICES

Tel: 206-660-1502

 EMAIL ADDRESS:   Email:  TEEDowell at aol.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521, and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure dissemination, copying, forwarding or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.