[WSBAPT] Looking to Hire

Martin msilver at wolfenet.com
Tue Aug 11 10:39:43 PDT 2020

Greg, I have over 50 years quality experience, would work for free and probably pay you to hire me, can litigate from my wheelchair, enough estate planning gravitas to fill a small container ship, and basically would do anything to get me, my wife and the dog out of town into a smaller area, especially since we had to cancel our 3 week trip to France.

So feel free to ask.

However, if my age and over experience and reliance on a tremendous memory of old law rather than fresh energy are an impediment, I guess I will take the dog for a walk.

MARTIN SILVER, LLM TAXATION, NYU

ATTORNEY AT LAW

1420 – Fifth Avenue, Suite 3000

Seattle, Washington 98101

Tel:  206-224-3461

Fax:  1-206-224-3459

Web:  http//silvertaxlaw.com <>

THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION.  IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT PLEASE IMMEDIATELY ADVISE THE SENDER BY REPLY EMAIL AND DELETE THE MESSAGE.  THANK YOU.