[WSBAPT] To probate or not to probate

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Tue Aug 11 12:49:06 PDT 2020

I’ve got one of these with a limited assets and an unkown Medicaid lien. Client has received the Estate REcovery Questionaire, so I have the client ID # and I have the Social.  Diane, Where do you send the request for the amount of the Medicaid claim?  The decedent on this one was under 60.

Josh

Joshua F. Grant

P. O. Box 619
Wilbur, WA 99185