[WSBAPT] Immigration lawyer

Maureen Wickert wickertlaw at comcast.net
Fri Aug 7 10:40:02 PDT 2020

Keaton Whitten  <http://www.khwimmigration.com/about> http://www.khwimmigration.com/about

Or

Jane O’Sullivan  <http://www.osullivanlawoffice.com/> http://www.osullivanlawoffice.com/    Jane has an office in Olympia and Tukwila.

Keaton and Jane share an office next to mine.

Very truly yours,

Maureen A. Wickert, Attorney at Law

14900 Interurban Avenue South, Suite 255

        Tukwila, WA 98168

       Phone: 206-859-5502

         Fax: 206-260-9005

      <http://www.wickertlawoffice.com/> www.wickertlawoffice.com

       wickertlaw at comcast.net

This electronic message contains information which may be confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify me by telephone or by email immediately.