[WSBAPT] Immigration lawyer

Kinnon Williams kwilliams at insleebest.com
Fri Aug 7 09:40:16 PDT 2020

Davis Bae is very good.

Kinnon W. Williams
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 7, 2020, at 09:28, Eden Rubenstein Toner <attorneytoner at earthlink.net> wrote:

Hi all.  PC is US resident, intends to become citizen soon, wants to bring parent from Canada into US to live.  Looking for referral to immigration lawyer to assist.  Thanks.

Eden Rubenstein Toner
Attorney at Law
21301 Hwy 410 E, #140
Bonney Lake, WA  98391
Phone 206-953-4485
www.edenrtoner.com
     IMPORTANT:  This e-mail message is intended to be confidential, only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please notify me by return e-mail, then destroy all copies of the message and its attachments, if any.  Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
     NOTE:  My email is not encrypted.  Please contact me before sending sensitive information.